October 29, 2009

Swim with Floaties

I know I said I had no time to post, but I can't help it. You've reeled me in again blog; once more I am torn away from my study. This had better be worth it!

Anyway, today I finally took a mountain of clothes and shoes (I had time to reflect and say goodbye to my Escada heels) to St Vincent de Paul to donate what I couldn't sell on my Facebook store. I promised myself I would just run in, donate the goods and get the hell out of there before anything caught my eye but alas, my op-shopping addiction got the better of me.

So 10 minutes and $10 later I walked away with the most lovely floaty summer dress (among other things). It's actually huge blouse but conventionalism won't stop me from rocking it as a frock. I also picked up a beautiful brown monochrome rose-print scarf, a beige poets blouse and the most amazing leather artist bag which will be fully utalised this summer!




19 comments:

afraid to die young said...

in love! your outfit looks great.

kiss me quick said...

great outfit. in love with the bag.

xxx

Sarah said...

Love your outfit! And your blog- just came across it today! <3
xxx

girl by the whirlpool said...

great scarf, I'm always on the look out for interesting prints. loving the leather bag too, very classy.

fashion doll said...

i love ur blog im going to suscribe
comment back please!!!

Heini said...

Love that look.

JULIA said...

HOT, i love the idea of a large shirt as a dress. That's how I made my favourite shift!

Kim said...

I think the bag is cute;)

kim xx

http://dissect-me.blogspot.com/

universalism said...

i read it you are a breath of fresh air are you from melbourne too??

Faridah said...

That bag is gorgeous, as are these photos!

twocoathangers said...

gorgeous floral dress! :) I've just discovered your blog, love it. you look SO similar to circanow.

twocoathangers.blogspot.com

jack bespoke said...

love the floral print dress, could be a great layering piece for fall!

bespok.com

Jyun said...

Smart chick! I would do that to but if it's too sheer, perhaps a nice pair of white shorts or frilly silk skirt for underneath instead of leggings?

jessie said...

mygoodness, how fun, that dress. also, i want to steal that brown bag.

JadeRose said...

floral pretties...so lovely :))

diamondsinchampagne said...

Such a gorgeous print on that dress

ilovecoolthings said...

love that print on the blouse!

Annabelle (408) said...

the floral looks so sweet. something i need in my wardrobe!!

thanks for the email, ive actually seen your blog before!! just not kept myself up to date recently. hope your good!! x

valncami said...

nice floral top! the lighting and everything kind of reminds me of virgins suicides :) cute purse too!

wanna follow each other?
im following you :)

come visit our blog!
xo, camilla
abutterflybyday.blogspot.com