July 1, 2011

Giddyup

Absolutely frothing on the influx of the Akubra into high fashion right now. Hermes meets R.M.Williams. You get it.

Now I know the troll told me to stop taking photos of myself, but weren't cowboys (the original wearers of this style of hat) outlaws? Breaking rules, riding horses, robbing banks and what not? I had a crack with my step mothers vintage Akubra at home, sans horse of course. It's covered in dust, is sturdy as hell and has this amazing thin leather belt attached around the Puggare (if we're going to be all British and precise) with a few small feathers attached for ultimate country western arabesque.

images: fashiongonerogue, src783, 4th and bleeker, stokholmestreetstyle, carolinesmode, lovemore, my blackberry

10 comments:

Down This Road said...

Fuck the troll! You look insane!!!! I hate you! Love Bxxxx ;))

http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au

NATALIA. said...

I love these hats but don't think I could pull one off myself :( You look great! Don't worry about what some idiot says do whatever you want to do!
X

http://twentytwoblog.blogspot.com

flotsam & flummery said...

This post makes me want to don a hat and ride around cowgirl style.

Alicia said...

Miann don't stop taking photos! What she said ^ fuck the troll! Don't ever let people like that change you. More posts please!

Erica said...

I love these hats! You are gorgeous!

Homeowner Insurance Plan

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing. No hat compairs to a legit vintage Akubra. Still havent found the right accompanying outfit as yet though. You look delicious! x

Anonymous said...

love the city cowgirl chicky babes! love love

TT said...

HOT

xoxo

World Tour Stories. A couple of lovers sailing around the world.

Shoes online said...

LOVE LOVE the fur coat! love the outfit she looks amazing :)

designer clothes for less said...

I liked the cowboy look. Especially the one with the brown jacket and fur coat.