March 21, 2010

Old News is still Good News

Yes the Balenciaga show was likeomgthreewholeweeksago but I can't refrain from posting these creations by Ghesquière for the FW10 Balenciaga collection.

Ghesquière's ingenious cocktail of 70s pastel colours, injections of linoleum, domestic themes and a hint of Sperry Top Sider has me positively drooling and not looking forward to the coming winter.

If the domestic bliss of Spring Cleaning could be encapsulated in a shoe, this would be it.

images style.com via deelightful
Share

5 comments:

Ezra said...

wow, I didn't see the shoes this close in detail. Very innovative.

Ashley Morgan said...

I love your description of the shoes - very thoughtful & in depth!
I would like a pair.. preferably the first ones, bright turquoise blockish shoes never hurt anybody! (well maybe me when I take one step in them and fall to my death haha)
lovely post!

Unknown said...

love this way of using pantone's colors

VâniaMoure said...

I want this shoesss

jessica said...

they are just so ... cool.
so new and unlike anything else, very innovative yet nostalgic at the same time.
spectacular !