August 18, 2009

A Heavenly Hole Punch

This is the first glimpse we get at the upcoming collaboration between Dr. Martens and Jean Paul Gaultier. Talk about a wet dream.

Punching holes into old-school work boots has never been so fucking fabulous! On his blog, Andrew Bunny revealed nothing more than a close up shot of some punky lattice work on black and white standard 8 hold Doc's with the enviable JPG trade mark under the standard Dr. Martens embossed stamp. The only qualm I have about these is the smell of bare feet that will no doubtedly be left lingering in them by crazed fashionistas stomping up and down the streets of a fashion capital near you. Who would want to hinder the facade with silly old socks underneath?

I cannot wait to see what the rest of the collaboration will bring, let alone get my greedy little hands on a pair. Pity they'll only (maybe, word has it) be available at the Gaultier store in Paris. It's also a shame that in reality, I probably won't be able to afford these puppies even when it's 20 years from now and I'm battling it out in an overpriced eBay auction.


Via: Andrew Bunney

10 comments:

JOWY said...

WET DREAM INDEED BABE..MAJOR WETNESS, HEHEHEH

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

LPNY by Monika Pierzynowska said...

Absolutely perfect boots. So sad That they are avaliable only for few people:(

http://jeadorefashion.blogspot.com

NICOLE said...

those boots are sooo kickass

rebecca said...

im a girl and im also getting freaking wet dreams from these doc martens! they are fucking awesome! x

Hemaly said...

Gotta buy new underwear, because this is an insane collab for fall.

Miann - Fashion Falsehood said...

Hahaha you girls are dirrrrty! So moist. I love it

Analisa said...

I looove those Docs! I wish I could afford them also

Ashleigh said...

how crazy awesome are these?!

Little Monarch said...

wet dream ya ya ya ya. i am thinking of taking my own hole punch and giving it a go with me old plimsoles. what do you reackon? could be a goer i reakon.

Robynne said...

omfg. I soo so so want a pair!

GAHH!

fashion on edge xxo