So I've been tagged by Francheska of Fashion Canvas to tell you all seven things you probably don't know/don't need to know about myself.
1. Conspicious consumption and the overt opulence circulating the fashion industry makes me sick. So much money that is wasted on fickle shit like an $8000 Hermes bag could be donated to charity.
2. I don't donate to charity (as much as I could).
3. I really want an $8000 Birkin.
4. I get off when people don't recognise me.
5. I want to look like every single female Henrik Purienne has ever photographed.
6. I like to pretend I'm hell French, though I only know the extreme basics of the language - the shit you learn off cartoons like Madeline.
7. I'm terrified of sparklers.